- On Magento: Create a new user with Administrator privileges on your Magento store. This user will be used by PSS to facilitate communication between your PSS account and your installation of Magento. Instruction on how to create a new administrator account for Magento can be found on the Creating New Users help article in the Magento documentation.
- Once this user has been created, please provide the credentials (username & password) to your PSS account manager.
- Magento Settings in PSS
- Webstore Domain should be set to the domain name where your Magento installation resides. Make sure to ONLY enter the domain name.
- Username PSS will fill this input on your behalf.
- Authorization Token PSS will fill this input on your behalf.
- Category Anchor Management should be set to "All" to allow faceted search on Magento, only change to "Leaf Only" if you don't want faceted search.
- Product Attribute Codes do not changes these from the defaults upon set up, PSS will help set these as your account goes live
- Product Display Settings
do not changes these from the defaults upon set up, PSS will help set these as your account goes live