As of October 2019, PSS offers two types of Payment Options: PayPal Express and Credit Card Gateway. The only Credit Card Gateway offered is Stripe Checkout and we intend to add Bolt Checkout down the road. You can run PayPal Express and a Credit Card Gateway simultaneously, side-by-side. To do this simply go PSS Settings > Webstore (scroll to bottom)
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy.
To learn more about PayPal and to sign up with PayPal to begin accepting online payments on your Webstore provided by PSS please visit paypal.com
Integration Settings (connect PayPal to your PSS Application)
1. Top-right nav “Profile > Profile and Settings”
2. Account Access & API AccessClick “Update” on section labeled “API access”
3. Custom Checkout Experience > NVP/SOAP API Integration (Classic)
4. Show > Copy/Paste Info Into PSS Settings > Webstore
Stripe is a technology company that builds economic infrastructure for the internet. Businesses of every size—from new startups to public companies—use our software to accept payments and manage their businesses online.
To learn more about Stripe and to sign up with Stripe to begin accepting credit cards directly on your Webstore provided by PSS please visit stripe.com.
Look & Feel
During checkout, the customer will be asked to provide their payment information directly on your domain.
- No need to worry about SSL certificates, all PSS Webstores come with SSL certificates.
No need to worry about PCI compliance, all PSS Webstores are PCI compliant.
- No additional fees; PSS does NOT charge any additional fee to complete transactions via Stripe.
- Left hand nav under “Developers > API keys”
- “Publishable Key”
- “Secret Key”