Quick Help - How to Add/Delete Products
List and Delete Products
- Proceed to the catalogs that you wish to list from; either Aftermarket or Private.
- Filter to the product(s) that you wish to list. Highlight the row by clicking an empty space by the product, or filter and use the select all option.
- Once desired products are highlighted, click the Webstore button. In the field for "Webstore Category" type the full category path that you wish to map to.
- If you want your product featured on the site, you can check the featured box, and it will appear on the featured carousel. Lastly, you will click "Confirm", and the product will be sent to the webstore. It should appear within an hour, probably sooner.
- Since PSS is Product Group based, you only need to list one variation in the group and they will all go up.
- Make sure that you are using all the filters on the left-nav to drill down the catalog.
- To change the category of a product group you simply need to relist it into the new category.
- From the main-nav in PSS click Webstore > Products
- Filter and browse to the Product Group that you would like to delete
- Highlight the row and click the red "Delete" button
- Remember, if you delete a product you will disable the PSS Managed functionality and your webstore will not receive regular updates. You will need to manually list any new products that come out.