Our Orders Module gives you the ability to manage orders directly through the PSS dashboard. Some users rely on PSS exclusively for orders management while others manage orders through their marketplace backend, or a 3rd party shipping software.
Once you integrate/connect a 3rd party marketplace (Amazon, eBay) to your PSS application, PSS will pull in all of your past order information and continue to pull in your orders every 15 minutes on a daily basis. PSS will not take action on any of your previous orders.
Utilizing the PSS Orders module is completely optional.
PSS Home Page > Orders
From the PSS Orders view you can:
- View Order Information and Print Individual Packing Slips
- Edit Order Status and Upload Tracking
- Print Multiple Packing Slips
- Import Tracking by CSV file
- Export Order Information to CSV file
View Order Information
Once you are in the PSS Orders Module click the "View" button which is on the far right. This will essentially pull up a packing slip and have pertinent information to the way that PSS was aggregating or fulfilling the inventory for the order. You can also click the blue "Print" button on the top right to print.
The SKU notated in the Order Notes at the top is the SKU that the buyer purchased. You will also see some pertinent notes on the SKU/Fulfillment.
"Ship To", "Bill To", and Order Identification
This information identifies the specific fulfillment information of your buyer.
The "Order ID" is the E-Commerce integrations Internal Order ID
The "Marketplace Order ID" is the order from the specific marketplace.
Here you will see the Product, MPN, Fulfilling SKU, Qty, Shipping, Tax, and Total.
Edit Order Status and Upload Tracking
From the main orders page, you will see an "Edit" button to the right-hand side of the screen. An Edit Order box will be presented to you where you may toggle Order Status and Input Shipment Tracking Codes.
For Marketplace orders, when you enter the tracking information into PSS it will be sent to the Marketplace.
For Webstore orders, you may also send tracking to the buyer by clicking the "Notify Buyer" button.
Order Details Icons
This is an easy way to see the status of an order on the right-hand side of the orders screen. Possible Order Statuses as notated by the symbols are:
- Payment Captured
- Packing Slip Printed
- Shipping Software Captured
Print Multiple Packing Slips
To print multiple packing slips simply highlight the rows of the orders you are shipping, then click the Print Selected button at the top.
Import Tracking by CSV File
If you would like to import tracking information into PSS for dissemination to the marketplaces please visit our help article in File Center titled Orders: Import Order Tracking Information
Export Order Information to CSV file
1. Proceed to the main orders page and highlight the rows of orders that you want to be exported.
2. Click the "Export" button. You can input a notification email if you would like. You also have the option to check the box to mark the status for the order(s) as User Downloaded.
3. After you finish the export command you will find your CSV file in PSS File Center. It will be listed as "Client: Export Orders" and have a processing or completed status flag on the right. Click into the blue hyperlink and retrieve your file.
This CSV contains several columns of order data. Here is a sample of an orders export. Information specific to the buyer/seller has been removed for privacy purposes.