How To Quickly Remove Price Overrides
There are a couple of ways to do this depending on how many SKUs are in question.
Option 1 - Locate MPN in the catalog and clear overrides from PSS
Good solution for clearing overrides on a handful of products/SKUs
- Catalog Search and locate the MPN of the product with the override
- Click on the MPN and you will be taken to the Override Management Center. Scroll down to Price Overrides
- The values with a $ indicate MSRP. If it has no $ that means that an override is applied. Delete and Save.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and request Emergency Price Revisions.
Option 2 - Locate the Products in the catalog and export the overrides
Good solution for clearing overrides on many SKUs or overrides on an entire brand.
- Catalog Search and Filter by Manufacturer. Select All or Highlight product(s)
- Click the "Export" button. Select Price Overrides.
- Proceed to File Center to retrieve the CSV file. Clear the values in column "PriceOverride.price". Save the file to your computer.
- Import Price Override file in File Center. Then email email@example.com and request Emergency Price Revisions.